Vegan Soup Packed Full of Vitamins
1. First set up the sous vide cooker, to preheat the water. Set the temperature to 88 °C.
2. Slice the shallots and garlic (along with the carrots for later) and cut the lemongrass stalk into pieces, approx. 7.5 cm in length.
3. Now put all the ingredients into the bag - you can either use a zip lock bag or a vacuum sealer if you want to keep the food fresh longer.
4. If you are using a zip lock bag, place it half open in the water bath so that the water expels the air. Once everything is totally submerged and the air is out of the bag, close it completely.
5. After the set time has elapsed, the cooker will alert you and then switch itself off. Remove everything from the bag and discard the lemongrass. Put everything else into the blender (if it is not a special blender for hot food, let it cool down first) and blend until smooth. Depending on your taste and preferred consistency, you can add coconut milk or vegetable stock.
6. For garnish, you can use pumpkin seeds and the yellow and purple carrots. Fry the pumpkin seeds in a frying pan without adding any oil and cook the sliced carrots in salted water.
Ke snadné přípravě využijte sous vide vařič
Lauben Sous Vide Stick SV01