Superb Steak using the Sous Vide Method
1. If you want, you can marinate the meat for 24 hours in advance, but it isn’t necessary. First, set up the sous vide cooker to preheat the water and adjust the temperature according to how done you want your steak.
2. Next add salt and pepper to the steak. Then place it along with the other ingredients into the bag - you can either use a zip lock bag or, if you want to keep the food fresher for longer, use a vacuum sealer.
3. Place the sealed steak in the water bath where it will slowly cook.
4. After the set time has elapsed, the Lauben Sous Vide Stick will alert you and then switch itself off. Remove the steak from the bag and remove all the herbs. If you have vacuumed sealed the steak, you can store it in the fridge for later, for example, for your weekend barbecue.
5. If you want to continue cooking, heat up the avocado oil in a pan and fry the steak on it - for just one minute, turning the steak every 15 seconds.
Use a sous vide cooker for easy preparation
Lauben Sous Vide Stick SV01